[U-Boot] uboot information

Sébastien Basset sbasset at aviwest.com
Fri Mar 17 17:23:42 UTC 2017

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience, i have problem for read  mmc on my board with
braswell cpu, i would like test on other board, i have nuc intel with
braswell,is there possible when there is already bios to load uboot ?

else has any chance, I use coreboot + uboot, i would like run kernel on
sdmmc, but i have an problem for communicate with sdcard. I read cid &
reference of card but when try read SCR(version & bus width) of card,
doesn't work . For read scr, it's first Transfer mode in SDMA .i had no
error for read data but buffer is empty, why ?I use coreboot + uboot, i
would like run kernel on sdmmc, but i have an problem for communicate with
sdcard. I read cid & reference of card but when try read SCR(version & bus
width) of card, doesn't work . For read scr, it's first Transfer mode in
SDMA .i had no error for read data but buffer is empty, why ?

Sébastien Basset