[U-Boot] STM32F7 SD/MMC Card Driver - Testing/Review

Philipp Rossak embed3d at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 00:27:11 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

I'm currently working on a SD / MMC Card driver for the stm32f746g-disco
Board. You can find my actual very early work right here on my github
repository: [0]

Currently I'm getting errors that are not reproducible:

- Errors on sending different commands (happens somtimes but randomly)

- Errors at CMD 17 & 18 reading procedures

And sometimes works everything without any problems....

Right now I think that my hardware got broken (but I'm not sure). It
would be nice if someone could test the driver and send me the log. A
small code review would help me also.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Philipp Rossak