[U-Boot] fatls returncode

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 23 15:13:35 UTC 2017

Dear Mirza,

In message <CAJ=nTsvH4XPk_b0SWqHX3gbVsqCbCxro=O20fQ1rr2dcgXQQMg at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am running U-boot 2015.04 and experiencing some issues with "fatls" command.
> Normally "fatls" returns "0" when it does a successful list. But we
> have found a case where it does not even though everything seems to
> work fine. Below is a log with debug enabled (obfuscated filenames
> since I got this flash drive from a customer).

Please update to a recent versionof the code.  The return code
handling has probably been fixed by this commit:

0a04ed8   2015-09-11 17:15:21 -0400   FIX: fat: Provide correct return code from disk_{read|write} to upper layers

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Prof:        So the American government went to IBM to come up with a
             data encryption standard and they came up with ...
Student:     EBCDIC!