[U-Boot] U-Boot Application that can access all files on USB

ah pco ahirapoc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 19:28:01 UTC 2017

I just started learning about U-Boot and being able to write applications
that can be run with U-Boot, so please be patient and if possible add more
details to help me learn.

I wanted to ask for help, as I am trying to connect USB flash drive to my
Arm Cortex A9 device, which then connects to my laptop via Ethernet. I want
to be able to have access to all files on that drive through my U-Boot
script. For example My script will just run after U-Boot loads, and my
script will parse through all files. Then I'd like to be able to access the
files from my host laptop through TFTP commands, but feel will need to
write functions that translate TFTP request to a USB read?

I plan to use a U-Boot application, so that I have access to all U-Boot
drivers. U-boot supports USB, and I am able to see my USB Flash Drive on
the U-boot command line. How can this be done, any help is HIGHLY
appreciated please.