[U-Boot] [BUG]Rockchip armv7 SoCs can not boot on latest U-Boot

Kever Yang kever.yang at rock-chips.com
Wed May 17 09:56:55 UTC 2017

Hi Bin,

Thanks for your suggestion, I already find the root cause.

This patch change the image package and lead to all Rockchip SoCs

with BACK_TO_BROM enabled can not work.

https://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg245567.html

Is it possible to do verify commits for different platform like
kernelci  for
kernel patches in U-Boot?

Thanks,
- Kever