[U-Boot] RFC: Alternative command name for 'tftpput'

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Mon May 22 11:55:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm stumbling again over a problem introduced with the "tftpput"
command and its naming, as it breaks some of the old scripts that
I and others still use. As you know, when this command is enabled
(which I find quite useful from time to time), "tftp" can't be
used any more as an shorthand for "tftpboot".

What do others feel about this naming? Would it be acceptable, if
I post a patch to rename this "tftpput" command into something
else (e.g. netput, ethput, ...)? Or perhaps its possible to add
an alias for the "tftpboot" command as "tftp", allowing the
usage of all 3 commands:

tftpboot:	TFTP get
tftp:		TFTP get
tftpput:	TFTP put