[U-Boot] TPM2.0 support in u-boot

Peter.Huewe at infineon.com Peter.Huewe at infineon.com
Mon May 29 08:28:38 UTC 2017

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is currently working on u-boot support for TPM2.0 chips, especially the "native" spi versions.
(i.e. direct access to the tpm via spi, not via something like the pch)
Having support for TPM2.0 in u-boot is crucial in order to achieve some measured boot scenarios.

I scanned through the mailing list but only found someone asking whether this was possible
https://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2016-December/275317.html
but before I might start working on it I was wondering if anyone else is currently doing this and/or someone is interested in doing so.

Thanks,
Peter