[U-Boot] fsl_esdhc driver is broken with DM

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 15:50:28 UTC 2017

Hi Tom,

On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Tom Rini <trini at konsulko.com> wrote:

>> Same regression is observed with mx7dsabresd board as well.
>
> It's likely to be all i.MX :(

Only the i.MX configs with CONFIG_DM_MMC=y.

> Have all of the changes gone in such that an i.MX platform with SPL can
> be non-interactively booted via imx_usb?  Not having my iMX platforms in
> automated testing means that I always end up not testing them nearly
> often enough.

Yes, Stefan's patches have been been applied and are in mainline now.

doc/README.sdp contains all the details to get imx_usb to load SPL + u-boot.img.

However, the two platforms I saw the issue does not use SPL.

Jagan,

I noticed that some of your i.MX boards do select CONFIG_DM_MMC=y.

Is MMC functional in U-Boot mainline on these targets?

Thanks