[U-Boot] Please pull u-boot-x86

Bin Meng bmeng.cn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 08:32:49 UTC 2017

Hi Zoran,

On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 3:31 PM, Zoran Stojsavljevic
<zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Bing,
>
> Edison?! Edison is dead (end), as I know it... The project is cancelled.
> Correct me if I am wrong!

I don't know that story. Loop Andy in to comment. But my understanding
is that these are pretty much Intel Tangier SoC related, and Edison is
just a reference board.

> Much more important INTEL U-Boot businesses are ATOM E3900/APL-I family and
> CORE-5 BDW-DE (possible also BDW-DE NS),
>
> What about these?

As I mentioned before, these are on my todo list. If you or anyone
else would like to contribute, patches are always welcome!

Regards,
Bin