[U-Boot] Broadwell-DE bare metal

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 03:53:21 UTC 2017

Hello Bin,

You understood me, seems, perfectly. And this is what I am talking about
here.

The whole story told by Andy (Shevchenko) as RE: to my other thread does
not stand, just because of the booting times.

But I need Andy's story (further) to investigate, and have currently no any
spare/free time. But I will later.

And, BTW, you addressed me (wrongly). You should address Simon. To be
politically correct. ;-)

Thank you,
Zoran