[U-Boot] [U-Boot, 4/6] net: gmac_rockchip: Define the gmac grf register struct at gmac_rockchip.c

David.Wu david.wu at rock-chips.com
Wed Oct 18 08:31:11 UTC 2017

Spam detection software, running on the system "lists.denx.de",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.

Content preview:  Hi Philipp, 在 2017/10/6 18:06, Philipp Tomsich 写道: >
   > > On Thu, 21 Sep 2017, David Wu wrote: > >> If we include both the rk3288_grf.h
   and rv1108_grf.h, there is a >> number of compiling error for redefinition.
   So we define the reg >> structs of mac_grf at gmac_rockchip.c. Remove the
   rk**_grf.h files, >> give them own grf offset for their use. > > The reg
  offset should not be open-coded in gmac_rockchip.c. > > The issue of GRF-header
   having conflicting definitions was already > discussed on the list, when
  I initially submitted the RK3368 support. > The decision back then was as
  follows: > 1/ The GRF files should not contain definitions that are private
   to > Â Â the IOMUX (e.g. these should go into the pinctrl-driver), etc. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [211.157.147.133 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
 2.4 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L5      RBL: Very bad reputation (-5)
                            [211.157.147.133 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_BL      Mailspike blacklisted