[U-Boot] [RFC] mmc: fsl_esdhc: Do not set high speed mode on MX25 and MX51

Benoît Thébaudeau benoit at wsystem.com
Fri Oct 20 12:40:14 UTC 2017

Hi Fabio,

On 19/10/2017 at 13:57, Fabio Estevam wrote:

> I would be interested to see if you can get an SD card high speed to
> work with mainline U-Boot on your board.
>
> On my tests I need to force it 25MHz operation to be able to use the SD card.

With mainline U-Boot on my board, normal-speed SD cards work fine, but not HS
ones. Both types of cards work fine at 48 MHz with my custom and older U-Boot.

The main difference seems to be the management of SD timeouts. I will try to
track the differences until I find the root cause. The test results in PIO mode
might also give some clues.

Best regards,
Benoît