[U-Boot] buildman failures and toolchains

Adam Ford aford173 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 02:42:46 UTC 2018

I am going to sound stupid, but I'm struggling to install all the
toolchains and use them with buildroot.  I upgraded to Ubuntu 18.04
and whenever try to run buildman, or attempt to build the moveconfig
database I get failures.

i get the following error on every architecture type:
     cc1: error while loading shared libraries: libmpfr.so.4: cannot
open shared object file: No such
     file or directory

I  have confirmed that I have libmpfr installed on my host machine.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

I want to work on migrating more Kconfigs.

:-)

adam