[U-Boot] CONFIG_SPL_TINY_MEMSET for configs/smartweb_defconfig?

Dr. Philipp Tomsich philipp.tomsich at theobroma-systems.com
Sat Jul 14 11:00:51 UTC 2018

Heiko,

I have a SPL change assigned in my queue that breaks the smartweb config due to increasing SPL by a few bytes of extra code.  I’d like to enable CONFIG_SPL_TINY_MEMSET in configs/smartweb_defconfig to fix this.

If this is ok with you, I’ll submit a patch against the defconfing and then take it through the rockchip-tree (so I have a clean Travis run), once you give it a Reviewed or Acked tag.

Let me know if you have any concerns,
Philipp.