[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2018.09-rc1 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Jul 31 01:49:17 UTC 2018

Hey all,

So it's release day and I've put up v2018.09-rc1.  The merge window is
now closed and I've updated git and the tarballs are also up now.

That said, there's a few things that I expect to come in and I hope
soon.  There's the SPI-NAND series.  There's EFI support to Sandbox.
And there may be at least some amount of the FAT improvement series.

There's also some amount of cleaning up of my patch queue that's still
needed.

I will follow the usual rule of an -rc every other Monday
and we're looking at release on September 10th, 2018.

Thanks all!

--
Tom