[U-Boot] tpm TIS TPMv2.0

Hecht, Martin (Avnet Silica) Martin.Hecht at avnet.eu
Mon Jun 18 08:20:20 UTC 2018

Hi Miquel,

You are right, TIS 1.3 FIFO doesn’t use full duplex in physical level. What I mean is that the driver you just wrote doesn't use the xfer function in that way that you can specify in and out parameters at same time. I did this in my implementation what gave me an easy chance to control the CS# of the TPM. Can you tell me on what TPM did you test? For the SLB9670 the code doesn't work on my hardware. For the code you wrote I'm considering to add a few lines to control the CS# in that way how my xfer is doing this for the SLB9670. On the other hand what about to use a xfer what can handle all three cases (in, out, in/out)?

> Regards,
> Miquèl

Regards,
Martin