[U-Boot] Issue with fat16 format

Vipul Kumar vipulk at xilinx.com
Mon Jun 18 05:05:10 UTC 2018

Hi Heinrich,

Configuration file: zynq_zc702_defconfig

Issue: We are using BOOT.BIN and fit image (Kernel image + dtb + rootfs) to boot the board. Board is booting till u-boot successfully but when it goes to read image.ub   for further booting, it gives below message:

ERROR:
Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
Copying FIT from SD to RAM...
** Unable to read file image.ub **

After this, I run the fatls command and it seems that it removed both BOOT.BIN and image.ub files.

Zynq> mmc info
Device: sdhci at e0100000
Manufacturer ID: 27
OEM: 5048