[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2018.07-rc2 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Jun 19 23:40:51 UTC 2018

Hey all,

It's a day after when I had planned to release v2018.07-rc2, but here we
are.  The group of patches I applied earlier in the day took a bit
longer to sort out, and that means I have a few more things I had hoped
to apply still left to look at.  I still think at this point we should
focus on Kconfig migrations, fixes and dropping code that has reached
it's "update or delete" by date.

Things look on track for -rc3 on the 2nd and then release on July 9th.
Thanks all!

--
Tom