[U-Boot] list files on tftp / large kernel-image

Frank Wunderlich frank-w at public-files.de
Wed Nov 14 15:52:05 UTC 2018

Hi Simon,
thanks for fast answer

i hope mediatek release ethernet soon (i know it's a more complex driver for r2 than the other 18 patches ), than i can drop the old uboot ;)

for list tftp, it seems to be a protocol limitation.
here https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/76400/download-directory-structure-from-a-tftp-server the server creates a textfile...this can be a workaround

can i download (to memory) and display it (without writing it)? i only have loaded kernel and executed it's address. I don't know how to print a "Textfile" (if it's in memory i need to know it's size and print this "data block"). maybe there is a way to load the data directly to an env-var

regards Frank