[U-Boot] fsxxx commands and driver model

C Michael Sundius msundius at sundius.com
Tue Nov 20 21:29:47 UTC 2018

do I have to use the driver model to use the fsxxx commands like fsls or
fsinfo?
or fatls and fatinfo?

as I said in my last email, I want to read my kernel out of a filesystem
rather than
an mtd partition, will I have to use the driver model?

next I'm using spi-flash (nor) I seem to see that there is a define in some
include/configs/xxx.h files called CONFIG_DM_SPI_FLASH, but I don't see
that configurable in any of the Kconfig files... is this not yet ready for
primetime?

are there other configs I need to add to make it compile.

just wondering if I can use this. .

I'm using is25lp512  flash ... on a arm am335x_evm target

mike