[U-Boot] i.MX needs prior to DM conversion?

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Fri Nov 23 19:45:55 UTC 2018

Hey guys,

So, from the BLK conversion thread, I'd like to bring up and ask what
needs to happen before we can consider the i.MX families ready for bulk
conversion to using DM (and OF_CONTROL and BLK and ..) at least in full
U-Boot.  I know some things have been converted already and some
platforms do make use of it, but we have some missing items too.  For
example, both drivers/mmc/fsl_esdhc.c and drivers/ata/dwc_ahsata.c need
conversion.  Is anyone able to start on either of these soon?  Thanks!

--
Tom