[U-Boot] F2FS support

Gerasimov, Anton anton.gerasimov at here.com
Wed Nov 28 17:41:00 UTC 2018

Hi Lukasz, hi Marek,

thank you for your feedbacks. I'm looking for a solution to improve the
resilience of our system against a sudden power loss under extensive
write load. Some tests [1] show that F2FS might be more robust than
ext4, so I wanted to give it a try. Not sure if it is really worth it,
there are opposite opinions as well.

Best,
Anton

[1]
https://elinux.org/images/0/02/Filesystem_Considerations_for_Embedded_Devices.pdf

--
ATS Advanced Telematic Systems was acquired by HERE Technologies

Anton Gerasimov
Software Engineer

HERE Technologies
Kantstrasse 162, 10623 Berlin, Germany