[U-Boot] Fwd: Parallel build is broken

Andy Shevchenko andy.shevchenko at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 17:31:19 UTC 2018

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 2:58 PM Adam Ford <aford173 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 3:46 AM Alex Kiernan <alex.kiernan at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 3:54 PM Andy Shevchenko
> > <andy.shevchenko at gmail.com> wrote:

Not exactly. AFAIR it's a message mapped to EIO errno.
The scenario can be like that (hypothetically), make runs compiler,
but instead of compiler ccache is being called and, in case it's
somehow broken, it might try to access to wrong block on the block
device which returns EIO on some (read()?) system call.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko