[U-Boot] QSPI driver for Zynq and ZynqMP

Siva Durga Prasad Paladugu sivadur at xilinx.com
Wed Sep 12 09:17:09 UTC 2018

Ping!

Thanks,
Siva

From: Siva Durga Prasad Paladugu
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2018 12:59 PM
To: 'u-boot at lists.denx.de' <u-boot at lists.denx.de>
Cc: Jagan Teki <jagan at openedev.com>; Michal Simek <michals at xilinx.com>
Subject: QSPI driver for Zynq and ZynqMP

Hi Jagan,

We would like to upstream quad and dual modes(parallel and stacked) support for qspi drivers of Zynq and ZynqMP. Can we send patches based on existing framework(drivers/spi , this is what we are using on Xilinx tree) or you want us to use any other?
I know we had discussion sometime back on this and we completed upstreaming driver without dual modes support as a first step. Please let me know on how to proceed further on adding quad and dual modes support. Any inputs are welcome.

Thanks,
Siva