[U-Boot] QSPI driver for Zynq and ZynqMP

Jagan Teki jagan at amarulasolutions.com
Mon Sep 17 08:09:26 UTC 2018

Hi Siva,

+ Boris, Miquel,

Sorry for top posting, we have spi-mem which hopefully pushed in  master
for this release.

So, since dual qspi is based with zynq qspi it's better write this as part
of spi-mem driver.

Better to start Linux driver first so that we can get more detail how to
proceed further.

Here is an example patches of  DUT based fsl qspi which is supposed to be
in spi-nor before [1].

Added Boris and Miquel. So they may give some inputs.

https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-spi/msg13150.html