[U-Boot] sandbox does not complete efi_selftest

Heinrich Schuchardt xypron.glpk at gmx.de
Mon Sep 17 17:56:12 UTC 2018

On 09/16/2018 07:45 AM, Simon Glass wrote:
> Hi Heinrich,
>
> On 15 September 2018 at 22:02, Heinrich Schuchardt <xypron.glpk at gmx.de> wrote:
>> Hello Simon,
>>
>> in the chat with Alex you indicated that you see a problem with
>> efi_selftest expecting an input before resetting the board.
>>
>> I do not understand why this should be a problem with sandbox. There
>> never was a problem with the Python tests for any other board.
>>
>> Could you, please, detail where the issue is and how it can be reproduced.
>
> Using u-boot-dm/ef-working I see this:
>
> $ make tests
> ./test/run
> +make O=build-sandbox -s sandbox_defconfig
> +make O=build-sandbox -s -j8

With you git repository this fails with

<unittest.result.TestResult run=110 errors=0 failures=0>
<unittest.result.TestResult run=12 errors=0 failures=0>
Checking: https://www.kernel.org/pub/tools/crosstool/files/bin/x86_64/7.3.0/
<unittest.result.TestResult run=35 errors=0 failures=1>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/zfsdt/temp/u-boot-dm/tools/buildman/test.py", line 426, in
testToolchainDownload
    self.toolchains.LocateArchUrl('arm'))
AssertionError:
'https://www.kernel.org/pub/tools/crosstool/files/bin/x86_64/4.9.0/x86_64-gcc-4.9.0-nolibc_arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi.tar.xz'
!=
'https://www.kernel.org/pub/tools/crosstool/files/bin/x86_64/7.3.0/x86_64-gcc-7.3.0-nolibc_arm-linux-gnueabi.tar.xz'

Please, provide a reproducable way to show you problem.

Best regards

Heinrich