[U-Boot] [rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64] Upstream doesn't have support for SD card/USB3.0?

Qu Wenruo quwenruo.btrfs at gmx.com
Fri Apr 19 06:08:39 UTC 2019

Hi,

Sorry if the problem is too newbie, but I tried to build upstream U-boot
for RockPro64 (which uses RK3399 SoC) using the evb-rk3399 defconfig.

My adventure starts good, it boots properly. However SDMMC doesn't work
("Card did not respond to voltage select!").

USB only detects two USB2.0 hubs, no USB storage detected either.

The missing storage looks like can be solved by adding USB storage
support, but I'm wondering how to make Uboot to recognize the SDMMC.

Not familiar enough with device tree, but v5.1-rc kernel seems to have
the dst file needed for rockpro64.

Any idea on what to do next? Copying the file and try to make U-boot to
add a new board?

Thanks,
Qu