[U-Boot] binman failures for uboot_video-master and tegra-master builds

Tom Warren TWarren at nvidia.com
Mon Aug 5 21:30:37 UTC 2019

We're seeing a lot of this lately in our test frame builds:

  COPY    spl/u-boot-spl.bin

  BINMAN  u-boot-tegra.bin

binman: Unknown entry type 'u-boot-spl' in node '/binman/image1/u-boot-spl'

u-boot-video/master and just recently 32-bit builds for tegra/master.

I don't use binman much, and I'm not seeing those errors with my local tegra builds using MAKEALL (I know, I should move over to binman/buildman, but ...). Stephen is out on vacation.

Anyone have any ideas of what could be wrong here?

Tom

--
nvpublic