[U-Boot] (Offlist) Re: U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?

Grant Likely Grant.Likely at arm.com
Thu Aug 8 11:02:20 UTC 2019

On 31/07/2019 20:16, Daniel Kiper wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 03:33:27PM +0000, Grant Likely wrote:
>>> If you want to discuss something there please put a topic proposal on
>>> LPC site. CfP closes on 2nd of August. If you need a pass or invite an
>>> expert drop me a line.
>>
>> Thanks Daniel,
>>
>> It is certainly a worthy discussion topic for LPC. I’ll see if I can
>> draft something for the CfP on Friday. Unfortunately, I may not be at
>
> Please do it!
>
>> LPC. I’m not even on the waiting list yet.
>
> I cannot promise anything but if we accept your proposal then there is a
> chance that you will get a pass from us.
>
> Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Sorry, I wasn't able to get anything submitted before the deadline, and
I'm not going to be able to attend LPC this year anyway. I think it is a
worthwhile to discuss UEFI & UEFI Secure Boot support in U-Boot, but it
depends entirely on who will be in the room. I'll let someone else pick
up the thread if they are attending.

g.