[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2019.10-rc2 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Aug 13 22:26:50 UTC 2019

Hey all,

It's the day after the scheduled release day, and here is v2019.10-rc2.
It took me a while to confirm that the riscv PR was causing the issue I
saw, and I got extra paranoid about testing all of the other PRs to be
sure it really was that and not some other race condition.   At this
point, it's time to aim to stabilize everything.  That said, I think
there's at least one or two trees that haven't sent their big PR yet and
I'd like to see that come in as soon as possible.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2019.10-rc1..v2019.10-rc2
continues to look pretty good but the content there varies based on what
was given to me in the PR.  So please, the more details in the request
the better!

I'm still planning on doing -rc3 on the 26th of August with -rc4 on
September 9th and -rc5 on September 23rd with the release scheduled on
October 7th.  Thanks all!

--
Tom