[U-Boot] USB port doesn't work on the Olimex A64 OLinuXino board

Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado iam at juanfra.info
Tue Aug 27 22:30:07 UTC 2019

Hi, I'm trying to build an u-boot image for the Olimex A64 board.
Everything builds fine (ATF and u-boot) but when I boot the board with
the image, the USB port doesn't receive power. I've an USB meter
connected and it never receives power. I've tried with HEAD, 2019.10-rc3
and 2019.07. Nothing works.

However, with an Armbian image the USB port receives power and u-boot
see the devices. There is something which Armbian has which is missing
in the default u-boot code or config.

Any idea?.

--
Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado http://juanfra.info