[U-Boot] [PATCH v5 02/18] dm: Fix documentation entry as there is no UCLASS_CLOCK uclass
lukma at denx.de
Mon Jun 24 13:50:36 UTC 2019
There is no UCLASS_CLOCK uclass defined. Instead we do use the UCLASS_CLK.
Signed-off-by: Lukasz Majewski <lukma at denx.de>
Reviewed-by: Simon Glass <sjg at chromium.org>
Reviewed-by: Peng Fan <peng.fan at nxp.com>
Changes in v6: None
Changes in v5: None
Changes in v4: None
Changes in v3: None
include/clk.h | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/include/clk.h b/include/clk.h
index d24e99713a..a909b71f1a 100644
@@ -20,7 +20,7 @@
* clock provider. This API provides a standard means for drivers to enable and
* disable clocks, and to set the rate at which they oscillate.
- * A driver that implements UCLASS_CLOCK is a clock provider. A provider will
+ * A driver that implements UCLASS_CLK is a clock provider. A provider will
* often implement multiple separate clocks, since the hardware it manages
* often has this capability. clk-uclass.h describes the interface which
* clock providers must implement.
More information about the U-Boot