[U-Boot] [PATCH v3 0/4] Add SDHCI card detection support
michal.simek at xilinx.com
Tue Jun 25 11:39:00 UTC 2019
This patch series adds card detection support in sdhci framework &
added functionality to read card detect dt properties.
Changes in v3:
- New patch in this series to release macros
- Changed MMC_CAP_SD_NONREMOVABLE, MMC_CAP_SD_NEEDS_POLL names to
align with Linux bit definitions by removing SD.
- Use new MMC_SD.. macros
Changes in v2:
- Moved reading CD devicetree properties functionality from sdhci.c to
mmc-uclass.c & moved mmc capability macros to mmc.h from sdhci.h.
- Created a new patch for reading "cd-gpio" property from DT.
- Used CARD_PRESENT instead of SDHCI_CARD_DETECT_PIN_LEVEL for reading
sd card presence detection.
T Karthik Reddy (4):
mmc: mvebu: Remove unused MMC_CAP.. macros
mmc: Read sd card detect properties from DT
mmc: sdhci: Read cd-gpio from devicetree
mmc: sdhci: Implement SDHCI card detect
drivers/mmc/mmc-uclass.c | 9 +++++++++
drivers/mmc/sdhci.c | 38 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
include/mmc.h | 4 ++++
include/mvebu_mmc.h | 4 ----
4 files changed, 51 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
More information about the U-Boot