[U-Boot] Upstreaming usb host drivers for iMX8/iMX8M

Igor Opaniuk igor.opaniuk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 12:36:18 UTC 2019

Hi Peng, Ye, Peter,

Currently there in no any usb host/gadget support in the mainline
U-boot, and seems that no one has posted anything yet to the mailing
list (at least I haven't found anything related to this in the ML
archives).

I've spent some time testing (usb host, ums etc.) the one in the
downstream NXP U-boot (I'm still not sure where is the official NXP
downstream rep, because there are no any updates in [1] for the last
two years, so I looked into [2], [3]), and just curious if there any
plans to get it upstreamed in the near future?

Thanks and looking forward to your reply!

[1] http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/uboot-imx.git
[2] https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/uboot-imx/tree/drivers/usb/host/xhci-imx8m.c?h=imx_v2017.03_4.9.88_imx8qxp_beta2
[3] https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/uboot-imx/tree/drivers/usb/host/xhci-imx8.c?h=imx_v2017.03_4.9.88_imx8qxp_beta2

--
Best regards - Freundliche GrĂ¼sse - Meilleures salutations

Igor Opaniuk

mailto: igor.opaniuk at gmail.com
skype: igor.opanyuk
+380 (93) 836 40 67