[U-Boot] U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?

Leif Lindholm leif.lindholm at linaro.org
Fri Jun 28 10:42:06 UTC 2019

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 12:17:54PM +0200, Alexander Graf wrote:
> On 28.06.19 12:03, Heinrich Schuchardt wrote:
> > I would be interested in joining. I hope that for the plugfest no ELC conference ticket will be needed.
>
> The easiest option for that would be to submit a talk to ELC-E. IIRC the CfP
> is still open until July 1st. You could easily give one on "Progress in UEFI
> support on U-Boot" or "What it takes to run the edk2 Shell outside of edk2"
> or whatever :). You have plenty content to pull from.
>
> If the talk goes in, that helps visibility and gets you free ticket - maybe
> even travel sponsorship! :)
>
> > The problems with booting Linux via U-Boot UEFI I know of are on
> > 32bit ARM systems.  It could be helpful to have GRUB developers
> > joining.
>
> Let's make sure Daniel and Leif are on CC then :).
>
> Daniel, Leif, would you be available?

I don't know yet - UEFI Asia plugfest date hasn't been decided yet,
and is likely to end up around the same time. And actually another
unrelated event too.

Certainly, Lyon is a quite convenient train journey from here :)

But I'm also happy to look into GRUB issues on 32-bit systems remotely
if someone could point me at them.

Regards,

Leif