[U-Boot] HAB synchronous error loop i.MX8M

Bartlomiej bartek at conclusive.pl
Thu Oct 3 13:39:34 UTC 2019

Hello Patrick,

On a first glance it looks very similar to the Variscite's
implementation for i.MX8M HAB, which actually seems to work for
authenticating the bootloader image, but on the other hand fails on the
kernel image on `hab_rvt_check_target` with the check target SMC
returning -1 ("unknown function" according to SMC Calling Convention).
I'll apply the diff, check out how it works and get back to you. Thank
you very much!

Best regards,
Bartlomiej Nowak