[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2019.10 released

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Tue Oct 8 13:56:41 UTC 2019

On 08. 10. 19 15:25, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 08, 2019 at 03:15:32PM +0200, Simon Goldschmidt wrote:

>>> And we have -fmacro-prefix-map patches but our default toolchain doesn't
>>> support it (and these come from BUG/BUG_ON) and I still don't know of
>>> anyplace that provides a full set of new enough toolchains for use on
>>> all of the architectures we care about.
>>
>> For BUG/BUG_ON in SPL/TPL, wouldn't the function name and line be enough info?
>
> Note that for Sheevaplug it's the full U-Boot that's blowing up and not
> SPL/TPL.

Anyway back to the problem. If path matters for all these cases.
Path depends on your github username because clone is done like that.

git clone --depth=50 --branch=mainline-v20191008
https://github.com/michalsimek/u-boot.git michalsimek/u-boot

And buildman is running without -o property. Shouldn't we setup -o
property that it will behave the same for everybody?
-o /tmp/ ?

Then all pathes should be the same for everybody without any dependency
on github user name.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854