[U-Boot] Rpi4 u-boot

Al Grant bigal.nz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 03:15:06 UTC 2019

Hello,
I am hoping please for some assistance getting u-boot to run on a Rpi4.
I had downloaded the image contained at :
https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/mbrugger:/branches:/RPi4/openSUSE_Tumbleweed_ARM/
And dd that to my SD card. This runs fine, but there is no uEnv.txt and
even when I added one, it still went to the Suse GRUB.
I note that when I tried to compile u-boot 2019 v10 it seemed to compile
ok, but no dtb files where generated?
If I copied just the uboot.bin file there is no output on my serial port to
indicate that it is working? And again without the ability to make any
changes via uEnv.txt I am a bit stuck.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Al