[U-Boot] Regression in fastboot on X15 due to CDCE913 enabling

Vignesh Raghavendra vigneshr at ti.com
Thu Oct 24 16:25:41 UTC 2019

Hi Sam,

On 24-Oct-19 7:16 PM, Sam Protsenko wrote:
> Putting Vignesh to "To:".
>
> Hi Vignesh,
>
> Please address Tero's comments below (I've marked with ^^^). Thanks.
>
> On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 3:54 PM Tero Kristo <t-kristo at ti.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 24/10/2019 13:32, Sam Protsenko wrote:
>>> Hi Tero,

Yes, this patch is applicable upstream as well. I did not get time to
post this series to upstream list.

> ^^^
>

>>> I can confirm that that patch helps. If it's a proper fix, can you
>>> please send it here? Also, I guess it would be nice to have next tags
>>> specified: Fixes:, Reported-by:.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>
>> Vignesh, any comments as you are the author of that patch? The
>> background on it is somewhat unclear to me.

In case of AM57xx, USB clocks are enabled by board files. Therefore clk
and reset APIs may return -ENOENT as nodes may be absent in the DT.
Since clks and resets are optional, -ENOENT needs to be ignored as well.