[U-Boot] [PATCH v2] spl: fix SPI config dependencies
simon.k.r.goldschmidt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 14:22:09 UTC 2019
As SPL_SPI_FLASH_SUPPORT cannot work without SPL_SPI_SUPPORT, fix
dependencies to prevent enabling SPI flash support without basic SPI
Signed-off-by: Simon Goldschmidt <simon.k.r.goldschmidt at gmail.com>
Changes in v2:
- move SYS_SPI_U_BOOT_OFFS out of the SPL_SPI_FLASH_SUPPORT guard
since that broke sunxi SPL (which uses non-DM spi)
common/spl/Kconfig | 21 +++++++++++----------
1 file changed, 11 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)
diff --git a/common/spl/Kconfig b/common/spl/Kconfig
index 86d7edfee1..b8d234eb5e 100644
@@ -1014,8 +1014,19 @@ config SPL_SERIAL_SUPPORT
unless there are space reasons not to. Even then, consider
enabling SPL_USE_TINY_PRINTF which is a small printf() version.
+ bool "Support SPI drivers"
+ Enable support for using SPI in SPL. This is used for connecting
+ to SPI flash for loading U-Boot. See SPL_SPI_FLASH_SUPPORT for
+ more details on that. The SPI driver provides the transport for
+ data between the SPI flash and the CPU. This option can be used to
+ enable SPI drivers that are needed for other purposes also, such
+ as a SPI PMIC.
bool "Support SPI flash drivers"
+ depends on SPL_SPI_SUPPORT
Enable support for using SPI flash in SPL, and loading U-Boot from
SPI flash. SPI flash (Serial Peripheral Bus flash) is named after
@@ -1060,16 +1071,6 @@ config SYS_SPI_U_BOOT_OFFS
Address within SPI-Flash from where the u-boot payload is fetched
- bool "Support SPI drivers"
- Enable support for using SPI in SPL. This is used for connecting
- to SPI flash for loading U-Boot. See SPL_SPI_FLASH_SUPPORT for
- more details on that. The SPI driver provides the transport for
- data between the SPI flash and the CPU. This option can be used to
- enable SPI drivers that are needed for other purposes also, such
- as a SPI PMIC.
bool "Driver support for thermal devices"
More information about the U-Boot