[U-Boot] [EXT] Re: [RFC/RESEND 01/22] arm: introduce ARCH_THUNDERX

Tim Harvey tharvey at gateworks.com
Tue Oct 29 19:10:57 UTC 2019

On Sun, Oct 27, 2019 at 10:34 PM Suneel Garapati <suneelglinux at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Matthias,
>
> Thanks for your patience. Sorry for the delay.
>
> I will post the patch-set tomorrow.

Suneel,

I haven't seen anything yet but I'm happy to test this on our Newport
boards running on CN8020/CN8030. We've been waiting quite a while.

Is there some hold-up with posting a series? Post early and often as people say!

I know Aaron has posted some info and questions regarding Octeon
support but I assume you're working on OcteonTX (thunderx) which
perhaps doesn't have that much overlap?

Regards,

Tim