[U-Boot] required host packages on Travis CI

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Wed Oct 30 11:17:29 UTC 2019

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 03:30:58PM +0900, AKASHI Takahiro wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> In test/py/README.md, all the required host packages and their
> versions to be used on 14.04(Trusty) are listed. On the other hand,
> ".travis.yml" names a similar but different list of packages.
> The latter also specifies the distribution to be used, which is
> xenial(16.04).
>
> * How would like to sync those two different lists?
> * Do you still think it appropriate to mention the "tested versions"
>   in README.md at all?

The README is woefully out of date and I addressed that as part of:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/list/?series=138421

Please note that moving forward, the GitLab and Azure CI files need to
be kept up to date as well, but with at least one of them being updated
I can help with the other two.  Thanks!

--
Tom