[U-Boot] [PULL] u-boot-mmc mmc-9-6-2019

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Sep 9 16:32:53 UTC 2019

On Mon, Sep 09, 2019 at 01:12:16AM +0000, Peng Fan wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> Please pull u-boot-mmc tag mmc-9-6-2019.

> Bug fixes to mmc_spi
> Add Aspeed SD driver
> Fix dw_mmc timeout calculation
> Fix timeout values passed to mmc_wait_dat0
> sdhci dt caps/mask update
>
> CI: https://travis-ci.org/MrVan/u-boot/builds/581484942
> Note: there is a failure in this build that MAINTAINER check failed,
> Because there is a patch in this pull request touched aspeed defconfig
> but there is no MAINTAINER for this file.

This is a case where looking at the test itself can be useful.  What was
failing is checking that tools/genboardcfg.py has no output.  Running it
manually shows that it was complaining that a value in the aspeed
defconfig changed while parsing everything as CONFIG_MMC went from 'n'
to 'y'.  I've fixed this up as it's clearly intended to be 'y' now.

Applied to u-boot/master, thanks!

--
Tom