[U-Boot] U-Boot: Environment flags broken for U-Boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Sep 10 08:29:04 UTC 2019

Dear Tom,

In message <20190909210130.GU6927 at bill-the-cat> you wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 04, 2019 at 01:30:02PM -0500, Joe Hershberger wrote:
> > I would gladly volunteer for this role if Wolfgang would co-maintain
> > to keep me in line. He seems to have an uncanny ability to keep all
> > the cases in his head.
>
> Wolfgang, what do you say?  It's certainly an area we could use a
> custodian in.

I would be happy if someone takes care of this - thanks, Hoe for
volunteering!

As for co-maintaining:  for the last 7 years my available time has
always been considerably smaller than my interest in U-Boot, and it
would be not realistic to believe this would be changing any time
soon, sic!

Yes, I'm willing, but I cant guarrantee any bandwidth nor response
times.  I can just try...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Business is like a wheelbarrow. Nothing ever happens until you  start
pushing.