[U-Boot] OMAP watchdog timer reset on BBB

Sam Protsenko semen.protsenko at linaro.org
Thu Sep 12 13:45:33 UTC 2019

Hi Suniel,

After transition to DM WDT, watchdog timer on BeagleBone Black resets
the board after 1 minute or so. I'm using this defconfig: [1]. After
disabling CONFIG_WDT and CONFIG_WATCHDOG options the board doesn't
reset. I guess it might be happening on other boards using
CONFIG_WDT_OMAP3 as well. The issue can be reproduced by stopping in
U-Boot shell (=>) and waiting for 1 minute.

Do you know by chance why it might be happening, or maybe some fix
already exists?

Thanks!

[1] https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/Zz5bY6cYXS/