[PULL] Pull request: u-boot-stm/master =u-boot-stm32-20200401

Heinrich Schuchardt xypron.glpk at gmx.de
Wed Apr 1 17:21:58 CEST 2020

On 4/1/20 3:47 PM, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 01, 2020 at 12:43:44PM +0000, Patrick DELAUNAY wrote:
>> Hi Tom,
>>
>> Please pull the latest STM32 master bugfix for v2020.04 = u-boot-stm32-20200401
>>
>> With the following changes:
>> - Fix device tree of Avenger96 board from Arrow Electronics and add
>>   compatibility with stm32mp15_dhcom_basic_defconfig
>>
>> CI status: Failed for vexpress_ca9x4 test.py
>>      https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-stm/pipelines/2592
>
> So, this failed because we tried, again, to run a test that we're
> supposed to be skipping.  I both want to know _why_ this keeps happening
> but also think we really need to update the vexpress config such that
> EFI tests are not skipped and we have the device tree available (via
> fdt_addr or fdtcontroladdr environment variable).  Thanks!

Hello Tom,

this repository contains Kristian Amlie's problematic vexpress_ca9x4
patch but has not been rebased upon current origin/master. This is why
the patch for skipping the test is missing.

We get all those warnings below. On the other hand I think the only
virtue of all the vexpress configurations is testing that our legacy
non-DM code is running.

===================== WARNING ======================
This board does not use CONFIG_DM. CONFIG_DM will be
compulsory starting with the v2020.01 release.
Failure to update may result in board removal.
See doc/driver-model/migration.rst for more info.
This board does not use CONFIG_DM_MMC. Please update
the board to use CONFIG_DM_MMC before the v2019.04 release.
Failure to update by the deadline may result in board removal.
See doc/driver-model/migration.rst for more info.
This board does not use CONFIG_DM_ETH (Driver Model
for Ethernet drivers). Please update the board to use
CONFIG_DM_ETH before the v2020.07 release. Failure to