[U-Boot] Can't boot my FIT image: 'Could not find configuration node'

Turner, Ben ben.turner at roke.co.uk
Fri Apr 24 10:47:08 CEST 2020

Hi all,

I know this thread was started 18 months ago, but is there any update on this? I am attempting to do exactly the same thing (seL4 ELF image in a FIT image with verified boot) and am encountering exactly the same issue.

My image works on its own using bootelf, and as with Grant I am able to create a working uImage in the same manner however the FIT image is eluding me.

I feel this should be simple, and yet nothing I try seems to work.

Any help would be appreciated!

Kind regards,

Ben Turner

Roke Manor Research Limited, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 0ZN, United Kingdom.Part of the Chemring Group.
Registered in England & Wales. Registered No: 00267550
http://www.roke.co.uk