Old regression possibly affecting many devices with build options in Kconfig files

Dario dario86 at tutamail.com
Fri Apr 24 17:47:16 CEST 2020

Your patch works. Thank you!

This is the first time I post a bug report on a mailing list. I hope I have included the right recipients.

The network adapter of this board is affected by another bug for which I have found a partial solution. I will send a separate message to discuss the issue.

24 apr 2020, 14:04 da agust at denx.de: