ZynqMP boot: no messages from SPL other than "Debug uart enabled"

Michal Simek michal.simek at xilinx.com
Tue Apr 28 13:29:20 CEST 2020

On 28. 04. 20 13:25, Major A wrote:
> Hi Michal,
>
> "ta" returns the same thing whatever I do:
>
>   1  whole scan chain (DR shift through all zeroes)
>
> Any ideas?  SW6 is set to on/on/on/on.  Anything else that needs setting?

not really. I don't have 1.1 version here but you can also try
off/off/off/off. But it should be written in user guide.

Board has jtag via two connectors - via usb (next to uart) or via
standard xilinx jtag 2x7 connector. Try both. I am quite sure that you
need to change something to get one working.

Also use different USB without usb hubs.
But jtag is so simply that it should just work.

Thanks,
Michal