[u-boot,v2019.04-aspeed, v1 0/1] Common:fdt: Check for error return

Hongwei Zhang hongweiz at ami.com
Thu Dec 3 20:09:57 CET 2020

Thanks Joel,

I think this issue existing in mainline u-boot, however, I have difficulty
to include 'master' branch of u-boot in openbmc project, to acturaly test
it. There are compiling errors.

Also, I'm not sure for mainline u-boot, which branch should I use to test
and verification? is it 'master', or 'next' branch?

--Hongwei